COLLEEN A. KELLY, RPA-C
Ms. Kelly is a Board Certified Physician Assistant whose previous fifteen-year experience as a paramedic and firefighter in Arizona gives her a unique perspective into injuries to the cervical and lumbar spine. She began her Physician Assistant career in physical medicine and rehabilitation practicing in Queens and Brooklyn. Her relocation to Long Island brought her to Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. where she provides compassionate treatment for orthopaedic spine conditions. Her achievement of Master of Science in Forensic Medicine provides an excellent background with regard to the pathophysiologic basis of traumatic injury and disease.
Ms. Kelly’s passion and commitment is to help her patients return to an active lifestyle. In addition to her work at LISS, Ms. Kelly volunteers at a local animal adoption center for cats and dogs, where she nurses them back to optimal health and adoptability, enabling the animals to find their “forever home”.
- M.S. Forensic Medicine
A.T. Still University, Mesa, Arizona
- B.S., Physician Assistant
Touro College, Bay Shore, New York
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center
Smithtown, New York
- Huntington Hospital, Huntington, New York
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, New York
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, Riverhead, New York