KRISTOPHER STILLWELL, PA-C
Mr. Stillwell is a Board Certified Physician Assistant, who has extensive experience in orthopaedic spine disorders and spine surgery. Kristopher serves as Chief of Mid-level practitioners, as well as, Manager of the medical department at Long Island Spine Specialists, P. C.
Mr. Stillwell graduated Cum Laude from St. John’s University, New York in 1999. He began his healthcare career in the ER, and subsequently moved to general orthopaedics. He has been with Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. since 2001 and has extensive experience in the operating room with complex spinal surgical cases. His passion in caring for people comes through not only at LISS but through his charitable works. He has donated his time and skills with a team, internationally, in performing charitable, life altering, corrective surgeries for children with significant spinal deformities and looks forward to his continued involvement with charitable surgery. He also impacts children’s lives in our community as a volunteer leader with Boy Scouts of America.
In addition to his passion for medicine, Kristopher also serves as Director of Information Technology for Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. He is a Microsoft Certified System Engineer and has in depth knowledge of health care related IT. Kristopher oversees the integration of EMR and digital x-ray technology. This provides LISS with seamless patient care throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties. His background is a perfect complement to the advanced technologies utilized at LISS.
B.S., Physician Assistant
St. John's University, Jamaica, New York
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Neurological Surgeons
- Microsoft Systems Certified Engineer
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional
- National Eagle Scout Association
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Smithtown, New York
- Huntington Hospital, Huntington, New York
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, New York
- St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, New York
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, Riverhead, New York