JOSEPH T. SANELLI, D.O.
Dr. Sanelli is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine and Electrodiagnostic Medicine with extensive Fellowship training in nonoperative interventional spine care. His vast training affords him the ability to offer comprehensive nonsurgical solutions for a variety of spinal/musculoskeletal pain syndromes.
As the director of Long Island Spine Specialists’ interventional spinal division and the electromyography (EMG) laboratory, Dr. Sanelli is committed to the most current research and advances in spine care, offering the latest technologies, procedures, and treatment options. His expertise in relieving pain through various injections under fluoroscopic guidance or ultrasound achieves maximal pain relief by utilizing the most medically advanced techniques.
His compassion provides valuable encouragement for patients maintaining a pain-free lifestyle. His commitment to providing the highest standard of care is evident in the outcomes that his patients enjoy.
- Chief Resident/Residency Program:
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rusk Institute, New York University Medical Center; New York, New York
- Internal Medicine Internship:
Albany Medical Center; Albany, New York
- Interventional Spine/Musculoskeletal Pain Medicine:
Florida Spine Institute; Clearwater, Florida
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Suffolk County Medical Society
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Injections Society
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center; Smithtown, New York
- Huntington Hospital; Huntington, New York
- Chief of the Pain Service - North Shore Surgi-Center; Smithtown, New York